Dear Students, Here is the Jazz I audition info for the 2020-2021 school year.
What is Jazz I Band?
- Jazz Ensemble I will meet every morning from 8:00am-8:45am and is a graded class.
- Jazz Ensemble I auditions are for enthusiastic musicians who are committed to preparing their parts and showing up on time and ready to play every rehearsal and every gig!
- Practice Sessions & Help will be provided to band students between 8:00am-8:45am on September 14 & 15. For help with this year’s jazz band audition, either contact Kevin Coons at email@example.com, or Mr. Stai at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auditions will be held on September 16 & 17 between 8:00-8:45am.
- Email Mr. Stai at email@example.com to sign up for an audition time.
Regular Jazz I Rehearsals will begin Monday, September 18 at 8:00am
Jazz Band Audition Music is the same as ALL NW 2019 Audition Music – PDF of ALL Audition Music
Piano & Guitar – Aebersold 2 – Track 5 – Treble Clef
Jazz Combo – Combo rehearsals won’t start until we are in person.
Jazz Ensemble 2 will begin mid-November with no audition necessary as long as you are enrolled in a band class.