A Big Thank You to all who helped support band day this past Saturday. As you might know, our boosters try to raise $50,000 annually to help pay for instruments, music, guest clinicians, jazz II, supplement marching band, winter percussion, winter guard, and much much more! This year we have the additional $30k push to raise for new uniforms. Our initial band day pulled in $12,600! Thank you all so much for your help in this great fundraising start.
We are continuing the push with Virtual Band Day. Please read below.
Virtual Band Day is off to a terrific start! In just 24 hours we have raised almost $2000. To meet and surpass our goal of $5000 we need all of our Band and Guard students to participate. Right now only 57% of the students have registered and only 15% have sent out 5 or more emails.
Need to register?
- Go to www.ourfund.us
- Click on “Find your team or group” (upper right corner)
- Type in “Sherwood Band” and choose Sherwood Band Boosters 2015
- Click the Join Me button (top right of the fundraising letter)
- Follow the directions to register. Customize your page with photos if you’d like to.
- Enter email addresses of 5 potential donors. 10-20 potential donors would be optimal. Mobile numbers are not necessary.
Already joined and need to add email addresses?
- Go to www.ourfund.us
- Select “Add/Manage Donors” on the Participant Panel on the left of the screen.
- Add a minimum of 5 potential donors.
Having trouble adding emails? Make sure Sherwood Band Boosters 2015 is at the top of your screen.
Share on Facebook! It is amazing how supportive of the arts friends and family outside our community are! To link your page to Facebook:
- Click on the Account button (upper right hand corner)
- Click on the blue “share” button
- Click on “blue “Share Link” button
Does your donor want to send a check? Checks can be sent to:
Sherwood Band Boosters
c/o Sherwood High School
16956 SW Meineke Rd.
Sherwood, OR 97140
Make sure student’s name is on the memo line!
This fundraiser will run from September 14th through October 31st. Students will be able to edit their page and add potential donors during this time.
To increase excitement about this fundraiser and foster a competitive spirit we will have prizes for the sections that send out the most emails per student and for the section that raises the most money per student. Weekly standings will be posted in the band room!
Questions? Contact Leslie Kolb, Co-Sponsorship, Sherwood Band Boosters, at firstname.lastname@example.org