Here is the student schedule for the McKenzie Classic this Saturday, September 26th in Vancouver,WA at Evergreen High School. Some items to note:
- Students will be fed 2 full meals and one snack. There will be concessions sold at Evergreen HS.
- Students need to bring black socks & show shirts and anything else associated with their uniform.
- Bring weather appropriate clothing to change into when out of uniform.
- Girls/Guys with long hair need to put their hair up into a bun to fit into shako.
- Parents: They do charge $15 tickets at the gate to view performance.
- Important: Students must meet grade expectations in order to perform.
- Important: Students must have completed all due Naviance assignments in order to perform.
- Important: Students must have at least paid up thru payment #3 in order to attend the competition with the band.
Student Schedule – Saturday, September 26th
- 7:40am – Call Time in SHS Band Room
- 8:15 – Depart for Vancouver
- 9:30 – Breakfast Served
- 10:30 – Change into Uniform & Warmup
- 1:30pm – Prelims Performance
- 1:55 – Meet at Camp for Performance Debrief
- 2:00 – Lunch
- 3:45 – Prelim Awards
- 4:00 – Snack
- TBD – Finals Performance
- TBD – Finals Performance Debrief
- 8:15 – Finals Awards
- 9:00 – Buses Depart
- 10:00 – Arrive at SHS & Unpack
- 10:15-10:30pm – Students available for pickup