- Don’t forget your sack lunch for Thursday!
- We are doing a bonfire on Friday evening – Pack warm/dry clothes!
- Bring Frisbees & Footballs!
- Be here at SHS at 11:15am on Thursday with everything packed and ready to go!
- Each student will receive a hard copy of the Trip Itinerary before we depart Thursday.
Holiday Inn Express and suites Newport
135 SE 32nd Street, Newport, OR 97365
In order for students to board the trip bus, they must have turned in the following:
- All Trip Payments
- Permission to Travel & Medical Release Form Submitted to Stai (These are the same forms we used for marching season. If you turned one in for marching band in the fall, then you are set).
- Behavior Contract
- Behavior Contract (Turn In To Mr. Stai)
- Permission to Travel Form (Turn In To Mr. Stai/Same as Marching Band)
- Medical Release Form (Turn In To Mr. Stai/Same as Marching Band)
- Packing List
- Trip Itinerary