Here is information and the student schedule for the Century Showcase this Saturday, October 29 at Hillsboro Stadium (4450 NE Century Blvd, Hillsboro, OR 97124).
Some items to note:
- Students will be fed Lunch & Dinner throughout the course of the day. There will also be concessions sold on site.
- Students need to bring black socks & show shirts and anything else associated with their uniform.
- Bring weather appropriate clothing to change into when out of uniform. It will be both wet and cold, come with jackets, gloves, blankets, rain gear, etc.
- Bring a Water Bottle & Stay Hydrated.
- Students can/should bring homework to do on the bus. There will be a couple of times throughout the bus ride and day where students can complete homework. There will also be moments in the day where the student in the role of a “performer” and also in the role of an “audience member” in an educational setting. Homework is allowed during the “free times”.
- Parents: They do charge $15 tickets at the gate to view performance.
- Event Schedule: https://contestdynamics.com/printschedule.php?EventID=113
- NWAPA Link: Here is a link to our marching circuit site with more info https://nwapa.net/fall9/
Important: Students must be caught up on SMB fees in order to compete.
Century Schedule 2022
|7:10 AM||Call time for members who need hair done.|
|7:40 AM||Leadership Meeting|
|7:45 AM||Call time for everyone else|
|8:15 AM||Load Buses|
|8:30 AM||Buses depart Sherwood|
|9:20 AM||Buses arrive at competition site. Percussion Prep Equipment.|
|10:00 AM||Percussion Uniforms On|
|10:15 AM||Winds & Guard Uniforms On|
|10:30 AM||Percussion to Warmup Area to Begin Warmup|
|10:45 AM||Winds & Guard move to Warmup Area & Begin Warmup|
|11:25 AM||Water Delivered to Winds/Guard|
|12:07 PM||Percussion/Winds/Colorguard move to Gate.|
|12:17 PM||Gate. Front Ensemble arrive early to get gear through.|
|12:32 PM||Prelims Performance|
|12:45 PM||Return Props/Equipment to Camp & Meet as a full ensemble at 12:55PM. Out of Uniform.|
|1:30 PM||Return to Stands to Watch Ridgeline (1:39PM) and Century (1:52PM)|
|2:22 PM||Prelims Awards|
|2:45 PM||Back to Camp. Relax.|
|3:30 PM||Dinner. Relax.|
|5:30 PM||* Percussion Uniforms/Shakos/Plumes, Personal Items on Bus|
|6:00 PM||* Winds Uniforms, Personal Items on Bus|
|6:00 PM||* Percussion to Warmup Area to Begin Warmup|
|6:30 PM||* Winds Move to Warmup Area & Begin Warmup|
|6:50 PM||* Colorguard Move to Warmup Area & Begin Warmup|
|7:10 PM||* Water Delivered to Winds/Guard|
|7:35 PM||* End Percussion Ensemble, Pack Up|
|7:45 PM||* Percussion/Winds/Colorguard move to Gate.|
|7:53 PM||* Gate|
|8:08 PM||* Finals Performance|
|8:16 PM||Return Props/Equipment to Camp & Meet as a full ensemble at 8:25PM. Out of Uniform.|
|9:17 PM||Finals Awards Ceremony (FCs/Guard Captains arrive at 9:10pm in uniform)|
|9:47 PM||Return to Camp & Load Gear/Board buses/attendance.|
|10:20 PM||Buses leave for SHS|
|11:10 PM||Buses arrive at SHS, Students Help with Unload Process|
|11:30 PM||**Students available for pickup|
* Time is subject to change based on placement following prelims
**There is always a chance we will arrive back at SHS sooner than anticipated. If that is the case, students will call home in advance to notify we are ahead of schedule.