|Announcements – 10/22|
|1||Festive Small Ensembles are coming! Community always asks for performances. Prepare approx. 15-20 minutes of music, dress classy. Sign up!|
|2||Boys – Pick up Concert Attire on Rack in Band Room.|
|3||Turned in Proficiency Late? Want Mr. Stai to Grade it?
1. Face to Face Conversation
2. Broom of Redemption
3. Sticky Note on Desk
4. Mr. Stai will grade at earliest opportunity
|4||Poinsettia & Wreaths:
· Start selling right away and hand their forms back to the band rooms on or before November 8th.
· You need to fill out the forms with enough information to remember who they sold them to, as they will be delivering them after pickup. Also, collect the money! Checks to the BAND BOOSTERS!
· Wreaths will be handed out for distribution on Wed Nov 28th. 5-630 PM at the Band room SHS.
· Poinsettia Vouchers will be distributed the week of Nov 12th. Voucher redemption starts on Friday Nov 16th at Al’s Garden Center.
|5||ID Mentor – 10 Conversations to enter drawing for $50. 3 subscriptions to enter drawing for $100.|
|6||SMB – BRING RAIN GEAR AND WARM REHEARSAL CLOTHING THIS WEEK
· Saturday – 8:45am Call Time. Dismissed approx. 1:20am
· Friday – 3:20 Rehearsal, Senior Recognition (6:00pm in PAC), Bring Warm Clothes to wear for 2nd half of game (we will most likely change out of uniforms after halftime).
· Wednesday – 5:30-9:00 – Rookie Run-through
· Tuesday – 3:15-6:15
· Monday – Percussion
|7||Playing Proficiency #2 – Due TODAY
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Subject: Name – Playing Proficiency #
Late Proficiencies or Do-Overs must be made up by next proficiency due date.