|Announcements – 10/18|
|1||Boys – Pick up Concert Attire on Rack in Band Room (clearly marked with your name on it).|
|2||Turned in Proficiency Late? Want Mr. Stai to Grade it?
1. Face to Face Conversation
2. Broom of Redemption
3. Sticky Note on Desk
4. Mr. Stai will grade at earliest opportunity
|3||Poinsettia & Wreaths:
· Start selling right away and hand their forms back to the band rooms on or before November 8th.
· You need to fill out the forms with enough information to remember who they sold them to, as they will be delivering them after pickup … Also, collect the money! Checks to the BAND BOOSTERS!
· Wreaths will be handed out for distribution on Wed Nov 28th. 5-630 PM at the Band room SHS.
· Poinsettia Vouchers will be distributed the week of Nov 12th. Voucher redemption starts on Friday Nov 16th at Al’s Garden Center.
|4||ID Mentor – 10 Conversations to enter drawing for $50. 3 subscriptions to enter drawing for $100.|
|5||SMB – Itineraries are all online.
· Saturday – 9:00am Call Time. Dismissed approx. Midnight.
· Friday – 4:00-8:00 – Rehearsal & Equipment Load – Dinner Provided
|6||Playing Proficiency #2 – Due October 22
· Email: email@example.com
· Subject: Name – Playing Proficiency #
Late Proficiencies or Do-Overs must be made up by next proficiency due date.