As we approach our Disneyland Excursion, we are looking forward to the preview concert this Friday, March 23rd at 7:00pm in the Main Gym. There is a lot of important pre-trip business to be conducted around this performance. Please read the itinerary below for students:
Friday, March 23rd Disney Concert Itinerary:
(Items in Bold involve parents, everything else is student related)
- 2:55pm – Setup Crew (Finished By 3:20)
- Before Concert – Make sure Life360 App is downloaded
- 6:00pm – Student Call time in Band Room/Meet with your Trip Chaperone/Life360 Sync/Hand over Concert Attire to be loaded
- 6:30pm – Get Instruments Out.
- 6:45pm – Ensemble Warmup in gym w/Mr. Stai.
- 7:00pm – Performance
- 7:30pm – Trip Meeting
- 8:00pm – Strike Stage & Load Truck. At this point parents can meet to ask any specific detail questions (if needed).
- 8:45pm – Approx. Finished.