|Announcements – 3/20|
|1||District Band Festival
· Know Your Role Tonight & Be On Time – Setup Crew, Band Guide, Small Ensembles, Stage Crew, Clean Up Crew. “Your best ability is your dependability”
· For Mass Piece, Be Solution Oriented. BRING PORTABLE STAND
· Call Times
o 6:00pm – MS Guides (be in band room by 6:30pm)
§ Beginning Band – Store Cases in Gym
§ Int. & Adv. Band – Store Cases in Commons Classroom
o 6:30pm – Everyone Else
o 6:35pm – Stage Crew Meet in Mr. Stai’s Office
o 6:40pm we will run through Stars & Stripes in Band Room. Bring a portable music stand with your name written on it.
· Concert Starts at 7:00pm
o Bowmen (Sit behind MS Int. Band, Remember to Line up in hall)
o Concert (Sit behind MS Beginning Band, Remember to Line up in hall)
o W.E. (Sit behind MS Adv. Band, Remember to Line up in hall)
o Combined (BB & CB – Jump into a vacated space. Utilize music stands. Piccolos & Rope Drum Setup to side of Conductor (Borrow Stands from W.E. Flutes and Clarinets).
· Be Supportive
o In Stands sit together and close to floor.
o Clap for other performers
o Don’t talk during performances.
o Body Language. You will be filmed multiple times as an audience member and performer.
· Be Helpful
o Where MS can put their items
o Where they can sit.
o Percussion Help
o Stage Crew
· 3/21 Symphonic Band Rehearsal – 3:15pm – 4:30pm.
· Performance 3/23 at 7:00pm
· Business Casual = Nice clothing that you already own.
· Turn in Behavior Contract to Mr. Stai. Print your name (readable)in upper left hand corner on paper.
· Set Order: Simple Gifts, Fantasy, Locomotive, Disney
· Friday, April 6th – WOU Band Festival (During School)
· Monday, April 9th – Rehearsal 3:15-5:00pm
· Tuesday, April 10th – TRL Festival at Canby (Missing 4th & 5th Periods)
· Signup to help Beginning Band Night at LRMS: Monday, April 16th