Here is the student schedule for the Pride of the Northwest marching band competition this Saturday, October 14 at Grants Pass High School. Some items to note:
- Students will be fed throughout course of the day. There will also be concessions sold at GPHS Stadium.
- Students need to bring black socks & show shirts and anything else associated with their uniform.
- Bring weather appropriate clothing to change into when out of uniform.
- Girls/Guys with long hair need to put their hair up into a bun to fit into shako.
- Students can/should bring homework to do on the bus. There will be times throughout the bus ride and day where students can complete homework. There will also be moments in the day where the student in the role of a “performer” and also in the role of an “audience member” in an educational setting. Homework is allowed during the “free times”.
- Parents: They do charge $15 tickets at the gate to view performance.
Important: Students must meet grade expectations in order to perform.
Important: Students must have completed all due Naviance assignments in order to perform.
Important: Students must have SMB fees paid in full in order to compete.