|Announcements 3/21/17 – District Band Edition|
|1||Know Your Role Tonight & Be On Time – Setup Crew, Band Guide, Small Ensembles, Stage Crew, Clean Up Crew. “Your best ability is your dependability”|
|2||For Mass Piece, Be Solution Oriented. BRING PORTABLE STAND|
· MS Guides – Anywhere between 6:00-6:15pm (your choice)
o Advanced – Store Items in PAC
o Intermediate – Store Items in PAC
o Beginning – Store items in Main Gym along wall they are performing next to.
· Small Ensembles – Be Ready to Perform starting at 6:30pm
§ Flute Duet
§ WW Quintet
§ Sax Quartet
o Percussion Duet – Find an opportunity to play
· Everyone Else – 6:30pm
o 6:30 – People talking into microphone, come meet with Stai in his office.
o 6:35 – Stage Crew Volunteers, come meet with Stai in his office.
· We will do a group warmup at 6:40pm in Band Room
|4||• Concert Starts at 7:00pm
|5||• Be Supportive
o In Stands sit together and close to floor.
o Clap for other performers
o Don’t talk during performances.
o Body Language. You will be filmed multiple times as an audience member and performer.
|6||• Be Helpful
o Where MS can put their items
o Where they can sit.
o Percussion Help
o Stage Crew
· Help build this band program.
· Talk it up.
· Every moment you are contributing to the brand image of our program.
|8||• Wednesday AM – No Jazz I|
|9||Be Grateful for the camaraderie of this concert tonight. It’s unique.|
|10||Band Final Day
· Remember that the district festival is your final but you still need to come to class. We will be working on
o The music you don’t know yet for April 6th
o A little spring cleaning
o I will give you the last 15 min for studying.