Here is the student schedule for the Liberty Competition this Saturday, October 25th at Hillsboro Stadium in Hillsboro. Some items to note:
- Students will be fed throughout course of the day. There will also be concessions sold on site.
- Students need to bring black socks & show shirts and anything else associated with their uniform.
- Bring weather appropriate clothing to change into when out of uniform. IT BE WET & COLD!
- Girls/Guys with long hair need to put their hair up into a bun to fit into shako.
- Students can/should bring homework to do on the bus. There will be a couple of times throughout the bus ride and day where students can complete homework. There will also be moments in the day where the student in the role of a “performer” and also in the role of an “audience member” in an educational setting. Homework is allowed during the “free times”.
- Parents: They do charge $15 tickets at the gate to view performance.
Important: Students must meet grade expectations in order to perform.
Important: Students must have SMB fees paid in full in order to compete.
Liberty Show Student Schedule.v2
|8:45||Call Time/Attendance/Announcements/Time for a few Buns & Braids|
|9:40||Buses depart Sherwood|
|10:30||Arrive at Hillsboro Stadium. Percussion Prep Equipment. Buns & Braids Continued.|
|10:45||Brunch Meal in Bag. Winds & Colorguard go to stands to Observe 2-3 groups.|
|11:25||Percussion Uniforms On|
|11:45||Percussion Move to Warmup Area & Begin Warmup|
|11:50||Winds Uniforms On|
|12:10||Winds Move to Warmup Area & Begin Warmup|
|12:40||Colorguard Move to Warmup Area & Begin Warmup|
|1:40||End Percussion Ensemble, Break-down Front Ensemble|
|1:50||Percussion/Winds/Colorguard move to Gate. Prop Coordination.|
|2:20||Return Equipment to Camp, Debrief, Out of Uniform, Return to Stands for Awards|
|5:35||Percussion Uniforms, Personal Items on Bus|
|5:55||Percussion Move to Warmup Area & Begin Warmup|
|6:05||Winds Uniforms, Personal Items on Bus|
|6:25||Winds Move to Warmup Area & Begin Warmup|
|6:45||Colorguard Move to Warmup Area & Begin Warmup|
|7:40||End Percussion Ensemble, Break-down Front Ensemble.|
|7:50||Percussion/Winds/Colorguard move to Gate. Prop coordination.|
|8:20||Return to Camp, Debrief, Out of Uniforms, Grab and Go Snack Bag, Return to Stands for Awards.|
|8:20||Call time for Uniform Breakdown Crew|
|9:00||Finals Awards Ceremony|
|9:30||Students Help Packup Camp|
|10:15||Board buses/attendance, trucks leave for SHS|
|10:25||Buses leave for SHS|
|11:15||Buses arrive at SHS, Students Help with Unload Process|
|11:35||Students available for pickup|