Dear Parents, Welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year! Excited to have you all aboard and ready for the journey and fantastic performances to be made this year. If you are new to the SHS Band, you are in for a treat; our band room is a family, we support one another, and we work hard and make great music!
Below are details, documents, and dates that have been TALKED about but not yet distributed (waiting on print shop; we should have these in our hands this week). I will continue to discuss and walk through dates & grades & expectations in class continually. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to me at email@example.com
Band Day Reminders for Saturday, September 14th:
- Band & Colorguard students should report to the High School Band Room at 8:30am.
- Students will be assigned to drivers or ensembles and will go to their locations around 9:00am
- Parents who are volunteering as a driver will be contacted this week with specific instructions but should report to the High School at 8:30am.
- This will go until approximately 3:15
- Attire: Students should wear jeans/shorts and their Sherwood Band Tee Shirt. If you don’t have a Band Tee, wear Bowmen Gear OR colors.
Marching Band Schedule for this Week:
- Link to SMB Calendar Dates 2019 (updated 6.12.19)
- Rehearsal/Performance Reminders:
- Monday Percussion Only 3:15-6:15
- Tuesday 3:15-6:15
- Wednesday 5:30-9:00
- Friday 3:15-9:30 (Football Gm, Wear Show Shirts to sch., Dinner Served)