Dear Concert Band & Bowmen Band Parents & Students – We are taking our groups to the West Linn HS Band Festival on Thursday, April 18. I could use help with parent chaperones and transporting of larger equipment. Please let me know if you are available to help out. This festival will be taking place at West Linn HS in their beautiful auditorium. The festival is open for all who would like to attend and observe.
Students, please bring: Sack Lunch, Come to school in Concert Attire, Instrument & Music.
- 8:00 – Call Time in Band Room in Concert Attire for Woodwinds & Brass. Percussion Pack up Equipment
- 8:30 – Trip Meet in Band Room
- 9:05 – Load Buses
- 9:20 – Depart from Sherwood
- 9:45 – Arrive & Unload
- 10:10 – Bowmen Band Warmup (Concert Band Observing Bands)
- 10:35 – Bowmen Band Perform (Concert Band Observing Bands)
- 11:00 – Bowmen Band Clinic (Concert Band Observing Bands)
- 12:00 – Eat Sack Lunch
- 12:45 – Concert Band Warmup (Bowmen Band Observing Bands)
- 1:10 – Concert Band Performance (Bowmen Band Observing Bands)
- 1:35 – Concert Band Clinic (Bowmen Band Observing Bands)
- 2:00 – Load Bus & Depart SHS
- 2:35 – Arrive at SHS