Dead Band Families,
As mentioned at the concert last night, we have an urgent need for Volunteers THIS SATURDAY, March 23. Sherwood is hosting a WGI Percussion Competition at Liberty High school. We desperately need volunteers from middle school or high school to help us run the competition! Please follow this link to sign up for a shift or two:
THANK YOU for giving your time!
Aside from your much needed volunteer hours there are easier ways to help the Sherwood Band Boosters achieve our goals for our students!
Here are some ways you can help:
- ID Mentor – Protect your family from identity theft and support the band at the same time! Sign up your family for an ID mentor account using this link to get a generous 20% discount:https://www.myidcare.com/sherwoodband
- Ask your employer if they have a charity match program. Many employers will not only match employee donations, some even double them! Also some employers give credit or donations for volunteer hours spent!
- The Sherwood Band Boosters are a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization and we are registered with Benevity and Nike Inc.’s Give Your Best platform. Others include Intel, PGE and Kaiser. More coming soon!
- Restaurant nights: throughout the year, you will receive emails and flyers letting you know about local restaurants that have agreed to share a portion of a day’s proceeds with the boosters. Please come out and join other band families to enjoy these events! Past sponsors include McMenamins, Chipotle, Subway, Panda Express and Spaghetti Factory.
- Link us to your Amazon Smile account! Just by doing your normal Amazon shopping, you can give back to the Boosters. When you do your shopping, start at www.smile.amazon.com and link your account to the Sherwood High School Band Booster Club
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards – visit https://www.fredmeyer.com. Once logged into your Fred Meyer account search for Sherwood High School Band Booster Club either by name or JF541 and then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
- Green Bag Recycling: you can redeem your own bottles and cans and have the proceeds go to the Boosters without waiting for us to have a big can drive! Sign up for an account at an Oregon Bottle Drop center and you can designate the Sherwood Band Boosters to receive the funds from your collection.
- Planet Fundraiser: Download the app on the iTunes or Google Play store to support our campaign with your everyday purchases! Or you can click this link on your PC: https://link-to.app/VZNwak Many online vendors participate. We will be working with local businesses to add to the qualifying purchases, so stay tuned for that!
We have something really special going on here in our band programs in Sherwood. Thank you for your continued support. The band kids reap the benefits of all the opportunities presented.
Sherwood Band Booster President