Dear Parents & Students – Our 9th, 10th, and 11th grade band students which comprise the Graduation Ceremony Band (aka Mega Band) need to have one rehearsal to get on the same musical page for graduation. We are going to rehearse in the band room at 7am on Friday. This is one rehearsal to get 45 minutes worth of music reigned in across three different bands. Call time for students Friday morning is 6:50am. Please arrive on time so you can navigate the crowd in the band room and set up. BRING A PORTABLE MUSIC STAND IF YOU OWN ONE. Thank you!
Graduation Ceremony Ensemble – All Band Members who are not seniors
Friday, June 8th at SHS Main Field
- Wear Concert Attire
- SHS parking lot will be very busy both when you arrive and when you leave.
- 5:50 – Call Time (Anticipation: Parking lot will be a bit chaotic)
- 6:10 –Set, Warmup, Tune, Walk Out Together
- 6:30 – Perform Background Music
- 6:50 – Staff Music
- 7:00 – Ceremony Begins, National Anthem
- 8:30 – Approx. Ceremony Over – Cleanup
- 8:45 – Approx. Band students go home