SATURDAY, October 21st (scroll down for Friday)
Here is the student schedule for the Liberty Marching Arts Challenge this Saturday, October 21 at Hillsboro Stadium. Some items to note:
- Students will be fed throughout course of the day. There will also be concessions sold at GPHS Stadium.
- Students need to bring black socks & show shirts and anything else associated with their uniform.
- Bring weather appropriate clothing to change into when out of uniform.
- Girls/Guys with long hair need to put their hair up into a bun to fit into shako.
- Students can/should bring homework to do on the bus. There will be times throughout the bus ride and day where students can complete homework. There will also be moments in the day where the student in the role of a “performer” and also in the role of an “audience member” in an educational setting. Homework is allowed during the “free times”.
- Parents: They do charge $15 tickets at the gate to view performance.
Important: Students must meet grade expectations in order to perform.
Important: Students must have completed all due Naviance assignments in order to perform.
Important: Students must have SMB fees paid in full in order to compete.
Friday, October 28th – Home Football Game
4th Period – Leadership coordinate taping off bleachers and moving stand racks to bleachers and getting out stages & screens.
9:00-1:00 – Rehearsal
5:20 – Uniforms
6:00 – Senior Recognition in PAC
6:20 – Winds – Meet in Aux. Gym/Drums Warmup
6:35 – March Out Together & Setup in Bleachers
6:42 – Drumline goes to Locker rooms
6:55 – National Anthem & Fight Song
- 2nd Quarter
- 8:30 minutes – Leave Stands – Visual Warmup
- 2:00 minute – Line up
- 3rd Quarter – Get Back into Stands ASAP