State Jazz Festival Info & Itinerary
- Performance Location – Mt. Hood Community College in the College Theatre
Festival Website and Information
- Please visit the festival homepage for all information regarding to the festival.
- Details about the day are available on the Festival Information site.
- Updates to the schedule that was sent out are available on the festival website. Find that link HERE.
Directions to Campus, Campus Maps, Spectator Parking
- Directions to campus are available here.
- Director maps that show the flow for your band are available here. In addition, there will be copies for you at the Registration Table in the College Theatre Lobby.
- Maps for your guests and overall campus view is available here. Parking is available in any of the front lots (C, D, F, G, H). You can direct any parents/guests to pass the front water fountain and find the College Theatre to the right.
May 20th – State Jazz Band Festival – Both Jazz Bands
State Jazz Festival – Mt. Hood CC
6:30 – Meet in Concert Attire
6:45 – Take Roll, Buddy Check
7:00 – Load Busses
7:15 – Depart from Sherwood
8:10 – Arrive
8:30 – Jazz II Warmup (Jazz I – Wait for Warmup Room)
9:00 – Jazz II Performance (Jazz I Warmup)
9:30 – Jazz I Performance (Jazz II Observe)
10:00 – Both groups observe Westview
10:30 – Pack up Gear & Load Bus
11:00 – Depart Mt. Hood
12:00 – Arrive at SHS & Unload
12:15 – Students Go Home