Dear Bowmen & Concert Band Students & Parents, here are some reminders and our itinerary for Thursday, April 20th.
- Bring a Sack Lunch/Snacks
- Come to School in Concert Attire on Thursday
- Be ready to be a good musician for stage & post-performance clinic. Be ready to be a good listener in the audience.
- Eat a good breakfast & get some rest the night before!
- Jazz Band Members – be ready to go immediately from rehearsal to band room for our call time.
April 20th Festival @ WLHS
7:50 – Percussion Pack up Equipment
7:55 – Call Time in Band Room in Concert Attire for Woodwinds & Brass
8:10 – Load Buses
8:30 – Depart from Sherwood
8:55 – Arrive & Unload
9:20 – Bowmen Band Warmup (Concert Band Observing Bands)
9:45 – Bowmen Band Perform (Concert Band Observing Bands)
10:10 – Bowmen Band Clinic (Concert Band Observing Bands)
11:25 – Concert Band Warmup (Bowmen Band Observing Bands)
11:55 – Concert Band Performance (Bowmen Band Observing Bands)
12:30 – Concert Band Clinic (Bowmen Band Observing Bands)
1:00 – Load Bus & Depart for SHS
1:45pm – Arrive at SHS