Concert Tonight – Still Possible

Dear Parents & Students, There is still a possibility for a concert tonight. The school district is holding off on making decisions about after school activities depending upon how the weather warms up. We will all receive that message by noon.

Regardless of the decision that is made, I will send out a message later today detailing the plan moving forward based upon the school district’s decision.

If you are trying to reach me today, I will respond as I am able. I have limited communication capabilities today as I am on Daddy Day Care (day #2) with my three children. I will stay in touch as much as possible.

Advertisements