Our Holiday Band Concert is Officially on for tonight – Friday, December 9th at 7:00pm.
I just received this message by phone. I don’t believe you will receive an official correspondence by the Sherwood School District indicating that activities have been given a green light for the evening.
Come join us for an evening of music featuring our Jazz I Ensemble, Bowmen Band, Concert Band, and Wind Ensemble in the Sherwood HS Performing Arts Center. Our bands will be performing several standard musical literature selections as well as a few festive holiday pieces throughout the course of our concert.
This concert will very full in two regards: 1) Most likely use every seat in the house will be used, and 2) We are playing for just a little bit longer than we did last year. The performance start promptly at 7:00pm (get your parking space early) and will be over at approx. 8:45pm.
All are welcome. We have an incredible amount of music worked up. This is one of the best shows in town and its free, please feel free to invite anyone who would enjoy live music of this nature. Admission is free for all!
Cookies & Refreshments will be served in the band room after the concert.
Sherwood HS Band Alumni – We would love to cordially invite you to this concert. We hope your collegiate and professional endeavors are going well and would like to see you if you are available.
- Call time for students is 6:30pm. Call time means students should be walking in the door at that time.
- Wear Concert Attire in Correct Manner
- Be on time for warm up and use time efficiently.
- When not warming up or cleaning up, you need to be in the PAC listening to bands.
- Be an excellent audience member
- After Concert:
- Winds Need to Stack & Rack Chairs and pick up any garbage in auditorium.
- Percussion Need to Pack up Percussion Items.
- Make sure your concert attire is ready to go!