Many thanks to all of the volunteers that made our 4th Sherwood Winter Showcase a success! Hosting a Guard & Percussion Competition has many working parts and could not be done without a team of coordinators and an army of volunteers.
A GIANT thank you to :
- Amy Jack, Co- Coordinator
- The Sherwood Winter Showcase planning team – it couldn’t be done without you!
- Doug Winandy, announcer
- The many band students, parent volunteers, and NHS members that helped with set up, monitored doors, sold tickets, concessions and shout outs, were greeters and runners, and helped with clean up.
- The parking team that endured the rain, wind, and cold directing units and spectators to their parking spaces.
- The Jeans Family that created awesome, one of a kind trophies.
- The Sherwood Winterguard and Sherwood Percussion Ensemble members that not only competed at the show but then stayed to help! You all are amazing!!
This team effort provided an amazing performance venue for 42 Winterguard, Percussion, and Winds units from around the NW!
Thank you to everyone involved!
Sherwood Winter Showcase