Parents – Want to ride a bus? Want to transport sousaphones, drum cases, or music stands via your car/van/SUV/Truck? Want to loan a portable canopy for us to use to try to stay dry on the visitor side at Sheldon High School? Please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students – We will have a large group traveling to Sheldon High School. Here are your reminders:
- Items to Bring With: Instrument, Music Binder, Lots of Warm Layers, Spending Money for Food.
- We will Give Each Student A Large Black Jacket to Wear in Stands.
IF YOU WERE NOT IN MARCHING BAND YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THESE TWO FORMS AND HAVE PARENT SIGNATURES BEFORE YOU GET ON BUS:
- 2:45 pm – Call Time
- Load buses at 3:00
- Depart 3:15
- Stop For Food en route to Eugene
- Arrive at Sheldon – 6pm
- Setup & Warmup & Perform For Game
- 10:00pm – Depart Sheldon HS
- Midnight – Arrive at SHS