The Robin Hood Parade Marching Band has a facebook page. Like it & follow our posts.
Robin Hood Parade – Saturday, July 19th
- Parade Attire
- Robin Hood Festival Marching Band Shirt – Handed out at Friday’s Rehearsal
- Robin Hood Festival Hat – Handed out on Saturday
- Khaki colored shorts or pants
- Athletic Shoes (No Sandals)
- Parking Recommendations (2 Suggested Options):
- Park at end of parade route at St. Francis and walk to beginning of parade route on Century Drive.
- Park at beginning of parade route at Target Parking Lot and walk from end of parade route back to your car once parade is over.
- 8:30am – Park
- 9:00 – Call Time in parade attire on Century Dr.
- 9:30 – Group Photo
- 9:45 – Get into Formation
- 9:50 – Warmup
- 10:00 – Parade Begins