Good Luck on Saturday at West Linn High School!
Sherwood HS Musician Performing Times for your convenience. Make sure you go listen to other Sherwood musicians.
Reminders & Good Ideas
- Show up to West Linn HS about 45 minutes ahead of time so that you can:
- Figure out parking, which isn’t ideal out there.
- Check in at registration & figure out which room you are performing in.
- Warm up.
- Make sure you bring an original copy or photocopy of music (pencil mark free) for the adjudicator to read off of.
- Dress Nice
- Tune to the piano in the room.
- Make the performing space (stands, chairs) comfortable for your needs.
- Another Good Idea – Once you are done performing and are at peace with the world. Stay and listen to other musicians in your performing area, you can learn a lot and will be amazed by what other musicians are doing in our region. ALSO – go listen to and support and clap for other Sherwood soloists and ensembles performing. Use the attached schedule to find them!