Hello!!! We have 17 spots left to fill…we have already filled 44 spots (some folks have signed up for more than one spot). There is a Swingin’ with Spaghetti committee that has been working for a few months now coordinating this event. I would like to share some fun facts with you all:
Did you know this is our BIGGEST FUNDRAISER?
Did you know we serve approximately 650 dinners at Swingin’ with Spaghetti?
Do you know how many students there are in band/guard? 343!!!
- Bowman Band has 38 students
- Concert Band has 30 students
- Wind Ensemble has 38 students
- Guard has 10 students
- Laurel Ridge Middle School 104 students
- Sherwood Middle School 123 students
Do you know how many students benefit from Swingin’ with Spaghetti? 343!! That is not a typing error, this fundraiser benefits ALL band and guard (343) students. If I am doing my math correctly 1 person should not need to sign up for more than 1 spot, there are plenty of adults to fill 61 spots of which there are only 17 left to fill.
Just as an example of a volunteer opportunity, as of today no one has signed up to help our food coordinator prepare the food at Archer Glen (we need 2), we have 4 out of 10 people needed signed up for the first kitchen shift and 2 out of 10 people needed signed up for the second shift…you may notice that this will be the second shift for one person in the kitchen… This will make the success of the evening impossible!
The two middle schools perform first (during first kitchen shift) and the two high school bands perform second (during second kitchen shift). None of the bands are performing in the afternoon when the food is being prepped at Archer Glen. :0) (hint hint)
Please sign up for Swingin’ with Spaghetti – here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/ScDb2b
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
President Sherwood Band Boosters