GLENCOE NWAPA SHOW
Saturday Februarary 18th
Saturday Feb. 18th
- 9 am: Loading
- We need 4 adults and 4-6 students to load.
- All other students will meet at GLENCOE High School at 11:00am in uniform
- 10am: Tent Set up at GLENCOE
- We need 4-6 adults and all students ready to set up camp.
- 11:00 am: Check in at GLENCOE
- All members need to meet and check in at the SHS tent.
- All students should be in uniform and ready for warm up
- 12 pm: Warm-up
- 1:28 pm: Ready area
- 1:40 pm: Performance
- 7:30 pm: Break down camp and load trailer
- 8:30pm: Depart to Sherwood
- SHS is not providing transportation. Students will need to find their own transportation to and from the event.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/student to secure safe and reliable transportation.
- A signed transportation waiver must be on file for all students. If you were in marching band, then we have one. Please check the website for the form if needed.
- All students need to eat BEFORE they arrive at GLENCOE for check in. There will be no time to eat after check in and before the performance.
- Bring a lunch or money for concessions for after the performance and for dinner
ALL OTHER INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE UNDER PERCUSSION-EVENTS