Find all the information you need for tomorrow’s performance here. We will load the Uhaul after tonight’s rehearsal and will see all parent volunteers at Fort Vancouver tomorrow morning.
Here is an update for tomorrow’s solo concert
- To accommodate accompanists, SHS Solo concert will start at 7pm not 6:30pm.
Here is information regarding Saturday(March 3rd) Solo Fest at West Linn High
I wanted to share a couple of things that may/may not been already known for this evening.
- There is a $3 cover charge to watch SHS Jazz Band
- Those who made reservations will have seats for sure.
- There is a $15 food minimum per person for dinner reservations.
- Mel Brown starts at 8pm. Minors are encouraged to stay for the 1st set, but will need to leave at 9pm.
- If you plan to stay for Mel Brown’s group, an additional $3 cover will be collected.
- If you do not plan to stay for Mel Brown and are going to order food for one of our band members, make sure to order the food during our performance as it may not be served in time before Mel’s group starts.
The band sounded great this morning and the members are excited to perform!
GLENCOE NWAPA SHOW
Saturday Februarary 18th
Saturday Feb. 18th
- 9 am: Loading
- We need 4 adults and 4-6 students to load.
- All other students will meet at GLENCOE High School at 11:00am in uniform
- 10am: Tent Set up at GLENCOE
- We need 4-6 adults and all students ready to set up camp.
- 11:00 am: Check in at GLENCOE
- All members need to meet and check in at the SHS tent.
- All students should be in uniform and ready for warm up
- 12 pm: Warm-up
- 1:28 pm: Ready area
- 1:40 pm: Performance
- 7:30 pm: Break down camp and load trailer
- 8:30pm: Depart to Sherwood
- SHS is not providing transportation. Students will need to find their own transportation to and from the event.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/student to secure safe and reliable transportation.
- A signed transportation waiver must be on file for all students. If you were in marching band, then we have one. Please check the website for the form if needed.
- All students need to eat BEFORE they arrive at GLENCOE for check in. There will be no time to eat after check in and before the performance.
- Bring a lunch or money for concessions for after the performance and for dinner
ALL OTHER INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE UNDER PERCUSSION-EVENTS
SHS is holding a food drive this week and classes are competing against each other to see who can bring in the most food. All food is donated to the “Helping Hands Project”.
Concert Band is the class representing the band! So lets get going and show the school what program has the most spirit. Here is the schedule:
Wednesday: “Wheaty Wednesday”
Bring anything that is made of a grain for double points… pasta, cereal, granola bars, etc. Best way to win is by bringing in individually packaged cheaper
items like Top Ramen, Mac and Cheese, single serving cereal, or
Thursday: Toiletry Thursday
Bring in toiletries for double points….toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoo, conditioner, floss, etc…
Friday: “Feast Friday”
Double point items include tuna, stew, etc…