Colorguard & Winterguard Ensembles
The Colorguard (Fall Season) and Winterguard (Winter Season) is a dance and movement ensemble that uses Silks, Rifle, and Saber in the fall to compete in regional pageantry competitions. In the fall, they perform with the marching band and in the winter, they compete on their own as a dance & movement ensemble; traveling to several local and regional competitions. We are an education based team experienced in teaching dance/movement skills, performance skills, equipment skills, and the appreciation of Dance and Pageantry Arts as an art form. We believe strongly that ALL Dancers, no matter what their ability level, can grow and become better. No prior experience is required, simply the desire to learn, the willingness to work hard and the flexibility and rhythm to develop into a dancer with instruction.
For more information:
- Staff Email: Sherwoodcolorguard@gmail.com
- Band Booster Colorguard Liaison Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Colorguard/Marching Band Info:
- Interested in fall colorguard? Make sure we have an email for you!
- Summer Rehearsal Schedule TBA and will be communicated via email.
- Summer Rehearsal Notes: Workout clothes, tennis shoes and water. We will pass out flags that they can check out like a library system. Summer rehearsals are physical to get prepared for the season, so no jeans or jean shorts and no flip flops/slides.